Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Monday January 20, 2020 at 5:02 PM

Franklin Mint SILVER 1936 Hudson. VERY under appreciated model IMO! Who agrees?
I have and LOVE it. Its a gem IMO and one of THFs last all new models if not the last new model. Details abound, fit/finish is great and if it had any more working features it would start up! Windows crank open like the 39 WF Ford, real hinges, real leather seats, WORKING convertible top etc. they really pulled out all the stops on this model! But this too got critiqued mostly about the top not looking right when UP etc. I say Kudos to them for even trying and giving us a working top in such a small scale. This model has a rich quality about it. Its unlike ANY FM model before it and has a very CMC look about it! To me its an unbelievable and great model and a MUST HAVE! I did NOT like the RED on it. I think that was a mistake. FM should have done that one if a light metallic blue or perhaps a shade of green or tan. Who agrees with me that this is an awesome diecast?

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Franklin Mint SILVER 1936 Hudson. VERY under appreciated model IMO! Who agrees? by Phil Realmuto #55854
Got any photos? Not sure I've ever seen that model. (EOM) by John Shamblin #55854.1
Here you go, John. A pic. by Bruce Gibbins #55854.1.1
I agree that this is a terrific model. Although I respect FM for by Bob Jackman #55854.2
Not really my type of car care more for the '30s era made Rods. (EOM) by Hollis Cornell #55854.3
I have both the silver and red versions. Yes, this is a great model from FM, even considering the by Douglas Gapen #55854.4
for me, the retractable top is the best feature of this model: pics by Chav Popov #55854.4.1
Chav which color do you like the best? For me the Silver one by Phil Realmuto #55854.4.1.1
I like them equally ... by Chav Popov #55854.4.1.1.1
I think a dark Maroon would have really made it! (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #55854.4.1.1.1.1
I have it. Really like it. Completes my Hudson collection. Unique subject matter. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #55854.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone