Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Barry
Posted On: Tuesday January 21, 2020 at 12:36 PM

I tried for YEARS to snag one of these Chevy`s from a “philanthropic” seller…They always end up being $400.00 or so. And here you are flaunting ELEVEN of `em!!!.....

Very nice staging John, especially the first photo. The green convertible on the top level of the transporter…can you tell me the details on that one?

In the second photo, looking at the body language of Frank and Not Mrs Frank, it`s interesting here to see how she keeps her large purse shielded and on the opposite side from where Frank’s standing….I would do a quick inventory count of the office supplies….. just to be proactive Y`know?

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Load of Chevys by John Shamblin #55855
Behind the scenes.... by John Shamblin #55855.1
I do believe that Connie is becoming out of control....... by Bruce Gibbins #55855.1.1
your tripod camera mount by John Barry #55855.1.2
Nothing special.... by John Shamblin #55855.1.2.1
Thanks John (EOM) by John Barry #55855.1.2.1.1
Smoked Ball Joints by John Barry #55855.2
WCPD collection by John Shamblin #55855.2.1
WeCantPayDat by John Barry #55855.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone