Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Wednesday January 22, 2020 at 1:16 PM

Can you let me know the name of the seller? I’ll try to find it too
RYou know come to think of it it was similar deal. The pictures of my MG only showed the left side of the car that had the door handle and conveniently any front shots were on an angle just enough to hide the drivers rear view so it wasn’t in the picture. I did reread description AND based on it saying MIB nothing broken or missing that is why I bought it. I even mentioned this to the seller! I have seen deceptive ads that say mib please look at all pictures. Well one time there was a Duesenberg TC. Most two common things on this to go AWOL are the drivers outside mirror and the V hood ornament. None of the sellers 8-10 pics showed enough of the model to reveal the missing mirror or hood ornament! How odd huh? Lol. So I contacted asking if said parts were present and secured. I get a two word reply (my favorite)

Ck pics

I then responded I did and none show if the parts I’m asking are attached. That said ARE THEY? I then get this response

“Model was displayed but is in great shape”

I then emailed seller the following “Being you like to play games and avoid answering my very specific simple questions best of luck with your sale! I will NOT be the winner! Good day - Phil

Well let me tell you this lead to him all of a sudden being Chatty Cathy lol. He now proceeds to call ME every name in the book, tell me I’m being very “demanding” considering it’s just a used car model that’s not even $100 bucks etc... he then said “if your broke ass can’t afford these things then collect bottles or pens”. Can you Imagine this! To me if all people whom always tries to be respectful of others.

My last reply was “you’ve been reported to EBay for violating their terms. Regards!!!” This JA then sends one last email

“@uck EBay too”. ....... Nice huh?
I forwarded all my emails between us explained that all I wanted to know was if the model was complete to which I got riddles. I got a reply saying that they are investigating my complaint and that they prohibit use of profanity and harassing words or tone should never be used etc. well 3 days later I got an email stating “Due to the circumstances regarding your recent interaction with seller xyz EBay has cancelled the sellers account indenfinitely! We at EBay will not tolerate such behavior etc. so they DO listen and take matters seriously. Btw not that this will be a shocker lol but the seller had more then a few negatives!! Lol

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Daily Dose of Diecast...Tuesday by John Merritt #55858
Thanks for sharing these pictures John. Over the years I have managed to by Bob Jackman #55858.1
I have the green version. Was described as mint in box. When it arrived... by Phil Realmuto #55858.2
Cancer or not, medical Bill's or not, surely there is a requirement on the seller by Bruce Gibbins #55858.2.1
I TOTALLY agree but I wanted to be fair assume he’d do the right thing etc. by Phil Realmuto #55858.2.1.1
I think you did the right thing, given the circumstances. (EOM) by John Shamblin #55858.2.1.1.1
Ebay have now become far more buyer focused than they once were. by Bruce Gibbins #55858.2.1.2
Besides, sometimes people trade on illness, real or imagined to seek by Bruce Gibbins #55858.2.2
Bruce Gibbon's, I admire you! Your comments indicate you are a man of strong conviction and good by George Schire #55858.2.2.1
Thank you George I really do appreciate your words and the thoughts behind them. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #55858.2.2.1.1
Hey Bruce ... Well written .... by Dennis Mong #55858.2.2.1.1.1
Thank you Dennis. Don't let me drown you out. I would hate to think I ever did that. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #55858.2.2.1.1.1.1
We're good ... no drowning over here ... You speak very well - I stand behind what you said by Dennis Mong #55858.2.2.1.1.1.1.1
You do make some great points! It is what it is. Hindsight I should have simply returned it and by Phil Realmuto #55858.2.2.2
Sounds like a seller a friend dealt with by Randall Carlisle #55858.2.3
Me too... by John Shamblin #55858.2.3.1
wrong label by Randall Carlisle #55858.2.3.1.1
Can you let me know the name of the seller? I’ll try to find it too by Phil Realmuto #55858.2.3.2
Now ... that is something I do not understand ...... by Dennis Mong #55858.2.3.2.1
I didn’t say in one month you added that in. I simply said he had more then a few negatives by Phil Realmuto #55858.2.3.2.1.1
I hate to mention a name in case I am wrong. by Randall Carlisle #55858.2.3.2.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone