Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Thursday January 23, 2020 at 12:22 PM

An oldie but a goodie! Perfect example of the stance and shape being most important ze
This model is about as low tech and spartan as they come, BUT The shape, stance, and over all look is spot on IMO. TFM generally got their cars right at least in this category! That said I have this little charmer and it makes me smile every time I see it. Great pictures here. The only real error or short coming is the lack of vent pane AND the vertical separation where the vent pane would meet up to should be s flat stainless steel part NOT body colored. The vent window surround was all stainless on a 1:1 not part of the actual door frame as depicted. Minor thing that few would notice.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Daily Dose of Diecast... Thursday by John Merritt #55864
XCLNT (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55864.1
An oldie but a goodie! Perfect example of the stance and shape being most important ze by Phil Realmuto #55864.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone