Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Palmeter
Posted On: Sunday February 9, 2020 at 10:19 PM

The Kid needs a mirror - anyone know where I might find one..*PICS*
My movie version shown to illustrate the mirror (and show off my conversion again). However, the wife of a friend bounced his Kid off the floor and the only damage was a mangled mirror. Since mirrors are among the first things to go, I haven't had much luck finding one for him. It is a bit intricate to scratch exactly, I know a disc and a stick in plastic or brass as a simpler replacement could be done. Comments? Suggestions? Thanks!

Not a shot of the mirror but for those who may not have seen it previously, rear view. I was proud that I duplicated the movie car exactly, ugly side pipes, flying anteater graphic, stunt push bar bumper and all, then some Kid fanatic pointed out that the rear window trim is black on the actual car, he was right! I haven't decided if I want to risk making the change.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

The Kid needs a mirror - anyone know where I might find one..*PICS* by David Palmeter #55951
No Kid mirrors? How about a Kid quiz, then? *PIC* by David Palmeter #55951.1
In the California Kid movie, the American Grafitti coupe Chevy engine was.... by David Palmeter #55951.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone