Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Friday February 14, 2020 at 3:02 AM

Chav Popov. The Walker Duesenberg model you kindly steered me towards
has arrived. Due to being away from home at the time it is only just now that I have been able to view the car, in the flesh, so to speak.

The Walker Duesenburg was auspiciously revealed on Valentines Day.

Words fail any attempt I could make in appreciation of such a fine model. It is everything that has been said about such a creation - indeed, superlatives thus far have proven to be inadequate in describing the unsurpassed beauty of this model.

To you, Chav, I can only hope that my seemingly prosaic thanks will be sufficient to describe my gratitude for your part in correcting my earlier mistake of shunning my instincts to buy when the Walker Duesenberg was first released.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Chav Popov. The Walker Duesenberg model you kindly steered me towards by Bruce Gibbins #55964
Thank you for the kind words Bruce. I am glad you are happy with the model. (EOM) by Chav Popov #55964.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone