Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Tom Weinberg
Posted On: Friday February 14, 2020 at 11:37 AM

Hi Tim, I am also working on a Texaco Station. I painted the green wood strips
before I glued them on. I also bought very thin plexiglass for the windows, and I used small ceramic tiles in the office and restrooms. I am stymied by the garage doors, however. How did you make and mount them? I tried to duplicate the stations I worked in in the '60s and '70s.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pix: Kubiak Texaco. I have slowly progressed with my Texaco project. I have finished the painting by Tim Kubiak #55961
Looks great, Tim. Nice work. (EOM) by Andy Sixsmith #55961.1
+1. (EOM) by Billy Collins #55961.1.1
Now you have to fill up the office with counter and people (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #55961.2
ugh, I can never do figures well. I could live in the world of the CARS movies. (EOM) by Randall Carlisle #55961.2.1
Nice job - i built a replica of my dads Atlantic station I practically grew up in - great fun! (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #55961.3
Man, that looks great Tim, can't wait to see it when it's finished. (EOM) by Gene Mills #55961.4
Hi Tim, I am also working on a Texaco Station. I painted the green wood strips by Tom Weinberg #55961.5
Tom, my Texaco is a Buddy L toy from 1960. It was missing parts which I secured over time. It was by Tim Kubiak #55961.5.1
Hi Tim, thanks for your information. (EOM) by Tom Weinberg #55961.5.1.1
You can trust your car to the man who wears the star.... by John Shamblin #55961.6
Great job !! I love the paint you did for the road work. It looks perfect as asphalt ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #55961.6.1
nothing quite like an old Texaco Station...... by John Barry #55961.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone