Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Trask
Posted On: Sunday March 22, 2020 at 8:56 PM

We have a "lockdown" that started tonight at 8 pm and expires on the 4th of April. It had better because I do not see the American people putting up with any more and any hesitation on removing the Bill of Rights, which these actions do will be met with reactions, and very quickly. Just be aware. I, and I"m sure others here, have seen martial law, and it ain't pretty.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

some more of the relics of my childhood [PIC] by Richard Sufficool #56202
Please post!!!!! (EOM) by George Bojaciuk #56202.1
+ 1000 !! (EOM) by John Shamblin #56202.1.1
I am VERY interested in seeing them....Thanks Richard (EOM) by John Barry #56202.2
Please post away - Now we R under Marshall law - I need something to do (EOM) by Dennis Mong #56202.2.1
Richard Expresses My Feelings by David Trask #56202.2.1.1
Bring them on! I, for one would love to see them. (EOM) by Brian Cox #56202.3
I welcome as many as you can send... (EOM) by Galen Laird #56202.4
Come on Rich .. We can only stand for so long @ 6' apart .. Feet R hurting - More pix !! (EOM) by Dennis Mong #56202.4.1
Richard, that was my very first toy car, mom said I carried that by Mark Millar #56202.5
earlier than that possibly. Copyright date was 1954. (EOM) by Richard Sufficool #56202.5.1
Richard, thank you for the reply. I think 1954 is probably correct. by Mark Millar #56202.5.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone