Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Ė Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Thursday May 21, 2020 at 3:22 AM

John I’m on my third!!! The very first one bought brand new when released had a floppy seat back ..
And a few tiny bubbles of the drivers door. It was replaced with an A-1. Flawless example. It sat in its original box from 2004 when I moved until I removed it about 8-9 years ago to have a look again. Well my heart sunk! The rear wheels were bowed in, one snapped off the instant I touched it. The top down frame was warped and crumbled with each touch! The doors were covered in terrible rash as were the fenders and trunk lid. The only good panel was the bonnet. I was wondering what the hell happened ???? It was my first diecast that disintegrated and thankfully my only one! I did have a DM 69 White/Orange Camaro that had a door that developed cancer and fell off when I opened it. I sold it off as is and donít miss it. The second Horch was replaced with a factory new one. This was at a time when these were just about all sold out. Iíve had it now about 10 years give or take and so far itís fine. I had her out of the box about a year ago. Aside from a tiny bit of rash on one door which polished out itís still perfect. Thank God!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Ė Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Richard S. Down below you asked if the Horch is hard to find on secondary market. by Phil Realmuto #56596
They come up every once in awhile, but be cautious, the burgundy one is known by John Merritt #56596.1
John I’m on my third!!! The very first one bought brand new when released had a floppy seat back .. by Phil Realmuto #56596.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone