Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Barry
Posted On: Friday May 22, 2020 at 7:30 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……yes ……………what would the Lt. be without “Dog”
The first picture here was taken with my trusty Nikon D90…a camera I’ve been using for a few years

The SECOND picture was taken with the Nikon D610….an upgrade inspired by resident photo-wiz and Diecast dot Org celebrity-in-residence, Tony Perrone....thank you Tony,for generously sharing some of your hardware choices

I`ve had the camera for just a couple days now and am looking forward to “learning” it….rumor has it, that if one reads the entire owner’s manual, that person will live to be at least 80…..I believe this mythical legend may actually be UNDERSTATED

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Columbo in "Dude,where`s my car?" by John Barry #56603
Fun! (EOM) by Galen Laird #56603.1
I like the shadow affect. (EOM) by John Bono #56603.2
me too.......I`ve been working on dialing it in by John Barry #56603.2.1
Wonderful, and complete with his Basset Hound! (EOM) by Tony Perrone #56603.3ModeratorZone Diplomat
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……yes ……………what would the Lt. be without “Dog” by John Barry #56603.4
Al this time, I thought manuals were just for reference. (EOM) by John Shamblin #56603.4.1
They are........................no one`s ACTUALLY ever read one :-) (EOM) by John Barry #56603.4.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone