Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Barry
Posted On: Monday June 29, 2020 at 10:48 AM

Thanks Pete.....that does clear up a few release issues
I`d completely forgotten the antenna (s) .....mine has neither of the 2 at present.......................Considering a 50% boost in issue price between releases 1 and 2,at first seemed way too high. But I suppose the economic differences between 1995 and 2003 were very substantial..... my goal with the awning will be to reduce the amount of visible fabric and to remove some of the hardware

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Harry Potter and the Tampered Trailer by John Barry #56792
I’ve got the later issue and it also says 1968. The only differences between the two are the color by Pete Rovero #56792.1
I trust that Harry will be able to get the VW to actually tow the Airstream..lol (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #56792.1.1
I dunno Steve.............. by John Barry #56792.1.1.1
Thanks Pete.....that does clear up a few release issues by John Barry #56792.1.2
Great acquisition; terrific pictures! (EOM) by Tony Perrone #56792.2ModeratorZone Diplomat
The trailer looks good. I've considered this a couple of times, never got one. (EOM) by John Merritt #56792.3
Thanks gentlemen ! (EOM) by John Barry #56792.3.1
I have the other one and some day hope to land one of these. (EOM) by Evan Morgan #56792.4
wish we could get you to bring your toys over here to play Evan :-0 (EOM) by John Barry #56792.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone