Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Wednesday July 29, 2020 at 3:38 AM

John great model and I see yours suffers from the same issue that too doesn’t sit “flush” the FIX
Is simple take a credit card and insert it into the gap between the front panel and main roof section. The front panel will have to be folded downward a little. Insert CC into the gap between the two panels and the pull UP ON THE front panel applying slow gentle tugs. This will stretch the hinges to increase the gap so that that front panel isn’t “bowed” down. This annoyed me, but with a CC and less then a minute of tweaking it was fixed!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Daily Dose of Diecast...Tuesday by John Merritt #56956
Just gorgeous! Always loved that model and sure miss Tinderbox specials. (EOM) by Tony Perrone #56956.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
awesome John, love the color and love the dio delivery... (EOM) by Galen Laird #56956.2
Fresh and Crisp ! by John Barry #56956.3
Never seen it that color. I've got a black and a green one. (EOM) by John Shamblin #56956.3.1
..have this and the Red one... great models!! (EOM) by William McElfresh #56956.4
Excellent! (EOM) by John Bono #56956.5
John great model and I see yours suffers from the same issue that too doesn’t sit “flush” the FIX by Phil Realmuto #56956.6
Phil, I did your fix when you posted it before. It’s good now. These photos were before that. Thanks (EOM) by John Merritt #56956.6.1
Oh ok GREAT! I thought that was a helpful and easy “fix” (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #56956.6.1.1
I have the errored red version which was one of my first FM models. Still looks sparkling new. by Al Dorado #56956.7
I have red error version too (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #56956.7.1
Al, that was my first TFM diecast. The working top hooked me! (EOM) by Pete Rovero #56956.7.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone