Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Hollis Cornell
Posted On: Wednesday July 29, 2020 at 10:27 AM

PICs - John here are a few before and after pictures of a blue '57 Chevy I managed to save. This one
was messed up pretty bad. First picture is what it looked like when I bought it. Whole top was crushed in. Had to replace mirror, door handle, dash gage insert, steering wheel, windshield and side vent windows. Even got the wheels to turn with the steering wheel. Replaced the yellow and one flat tire also. Again just need the antennas to finish it. Been looking but no luck as of yet. Might change the white side trim to the silver trim.

Before

After

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Guys busy at the shop..................Wednesday by Hollis Cornell #56960
Interesting photos today. (EOM) by Billy Collins #56960.1
Great shots. (EOM) by Evan Morgan #56960.2
Interesting. So what's up with the '57 Chevy? A redo or just a cleanup? (EOM) by John Merritt #56960.3
John a little of both. Bought it needing a few missing parts. Bought a windshield & bumper on E bay by Hollis Cornell #56960.3.1
PICs - John here are a few before and after pictures of a blue '57 Chevy I managed to save. This one by Hollis Cornell #56960.3.2
fun pictures once again... thanks for sharing Hollis... (EOM) by Galen Laird #56960.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone