Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Schire
Posted On: Saturday August 1, 2020 at 11:59 AM

FIN-TASTIC! Flat fins? Yea, I think so! Back to front the 58 Edsel was an interesting car to
look at. Perhaps that rear-end was where Chevy got the idea for their "Bat-Winged" 59's.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

FIN-TASTIC! Flat fins? Yea, I think so! Back to front the 58 Edsel was an interesting car to by George Schire #56979
You pose an interesting query George. You may just be RIGHT!! by Tony Perrone #56979.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
I do too ! Thanks for taking your time to post these pics. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #56979.1.1
Thanks Steve and Tony for your feedback. It's been fun doing FIN-Tastic each day. And Tony, with by George Schire #56979.1.2
I'm enjoying it too, George. Keep them coming. I just bought a 58 Edsel brochure at a flea by Mark Sweeney #56979.1.2.1
Thanks Mark! And yes, I thought the the Edsel's, short-lived as they were, were cool cars. (EOM) by George Schire #56979.1.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone