Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Hollis Cornell
Posted On: Friday September 11, 2020 at 3:29 PM

PICs - another Danbury '58 Chevy.............
Mine is of a different color though. This is my favorite of the Chevys. This one the Kit was removed as was the Antennas. Never liked them in the first place. Also got rid of the spare tire hump under car. Left the skirts on thought they made the car. Just my personal taste.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - another Danbury '58 Chevy............. by Hollis Cornell #57228
Extremely sharp / outstanding pics. Looks so much better without the 'connie'. (EOM) by Billy Collins #57228.1
And yet, somehow I don't mind the 'connie' on my turquoise convertible. (EOM) by Billy Collins #57228.1.1
Hollis, can you explain how you removed the tire well? (EOM) by John Napoli #57228.2
My question too....and wheres the spare LOL (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #57228.2.1
John, My son cut it off with his Dremel tool. For now tire is laying in trunk. (EOM) by Hollis Cornell #57228.2.2
So does that mean you now have a hole in the trunk? (EOM) by John Napoli #57228.2.2.1
For now yes John. Till I come up with a lower tire hump. Does it mater it can't be seen anyway. (EOM) by Hollis Cornell #57228.2.2.1.1
In deleting the Connie kit Was the rear bumper replaced ? (EOM) by Laurence Kemling #57228.3
Laurence, Yes the bumper was replaced with the straight bumper from a blue Junker.. (EOM) by Hollis Cornell #57228.3.1
Thanks Hollis,she looks beautiful you did a outstanding job. (EOM) by Laurence Kemling #57228.3.1.1
You must've shaved off the spare tire well (bulge) from the model. Looks good. (EOM) by Brian Cox #57228.4
The best color on the Impala models. (EOM) by John Merritt #57228.5
Looks gr8. I prefer the twin antennas and no skirts, though. (EOM) by Al Dorado #57228.6
I have this and the Black LE convertible. Both are nice (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #57228.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone