Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Tom Weinberg
Posted On: Monday September 14, 2020 at 7:41 AM

A nice model. I had one and gave it to my great nephew. What bothered me about it is the front of
the door where it meets the fender. It is all wrong. Compare it with the DM models and you will see what I mean.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS- Since we're on a '58 Impala roll, here's mine. by Gene Mills #57232
I had one of those, when I got the DM version-gave it to my son. (EOM) by John Merritt #57232.1
thanks for sharing Gene, interesting to see all broken down. (EOM) by Galen Laird #57232.2
Very sharp / outstanding pics. (EOM) by Billy Collins #57232.3
Impressive. I like these w/o the fender skirts and cont. kits. (EOM) by Al Dorado #57232.4
Spectacular results, Geno! (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #57232.5
Thanks guys, I am humbled and appreciative. Your enthusiasm keeps me motivated lol. (EOM) by Gene Mills #57232.5.1
Nice one. (EOM) by Evan Morgan #57232.6
A nice model. I had one and gave it to my great nephew. What bothered me about it is the front of by Tom Weinberg #57232.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone