Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Tony Perrone Moderator Zone Diplomat
Posted On: Friday November 20, 2020 at 11:17 AM

ANNOUNCING: The Brand New DIECAST ZONE Model Car Club...
The BRAND NEW Diecast Zone / Diecast.org Website will be launched soon!

As of Nov 30, the current site will be closed down. A temporary landing page, or limited site, will be up on Dec 1.

The new bigger and better site will be launched soon thereafter! This will affect all forums but, of course 1:24th rules! LOL! Looking forward to the big day!

The new site will include: Car lists and reviews, auctions, forums, polls, and lots of brand new features!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

ANNOUNCING: The Brand New DIECAST ZONE Model Car Club... by Tony Perrone #57725ModeratorZone Diplomat
thanks for the announcement Tony....will archives be migrated to the new site? (EOM) by John Barry #57725.1
Yes sir! (EOM) by Tony Perrone #57725.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Whew! by John Barry #57725.1.1.1
Thank you Tony...I don`t expect that this changeover is/was easy..I`m very grateful for your efforts (EOM) by John Barry #57725.1.1.1.1
+1 (EOM) by Ira Gillispie #57725.1.1.1.1.1
Is Windows10 / Edge / new 'Cloud' technology... prompting this move? (EOM) by Billy Collins #57725.2
What about the archives of this site? by Chav Popov #57725.3
Answered earlier Chav - I'm told they will follow. (EOM) by Tony Perrone #57725.3.1ModeratorZone Diplomat

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone