I couldn't resist just doing a quickie staging mock-up with the wheels in place. I've been busy scratch building the front axle. It's my ever first ever attempt. Also, as I mentioned in a previous post, I elected to build the chassis in brass metal instead of plastic. I did that because I was concerned that duplicating the structure of the 1:1 would not be robust enough to withstand the weight of diecast metal and eventually would sag. Further, due to the tilt body, a lot of weight is going to be focused on the front axle. I tested the structural strength of the brass metal using a 5 lb. weight. Not only has the frame held up without bending but the front axle mounts are solidly attached as well. Any sagging concerns are eliminated. However, I'm not out of the woods quite yet. I still need to fortify the spindles as the heavy diecast weight will be transferred to those components as well. They will require buttressing or they'll break. Once that's done, it is on to finishing the front axle attaching shocks and radius rods.