Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Paul Theriot, Devoted Collector (Paul T)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Christopher Moroni
Posted On: Wednesday January 9, 2019 at 9:33 AM

SS's '59 Dodge is so bad an "up-top" 'vert version can't be released. The proportions are that bad!
Like I said, that "droopy clip" is just part of it. The windshield frame is off, the fins dip down and are "tucked in," some of the trim is "so-so," the hardtop version also looks strange. Such a shame too because most of the finer details, upon close inspection, are amazing. And the subject matter is desirable but someone "goofed" that tooling.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A world of pain? by Zack Cutler #28604
To quote 'The Godfather' In my experience............. by Frank Lemire #28604.1
For what it's worth... by Zack Cutler #28604.1.1
Zack, here's the deal...... by Christopher Moroni #28604.2
SS's '59 Dodge is so bad an "up-top" 'vert version can't be released. The proportions are that bad! by Christopher Moroni #28604.2.1
Your review... by Zack Cutler #28604.2.2
Thanks Zack & yes I'm aware that Roger is oh so close to finishing his 1/12 Mark II. I love it! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #28604.2.2.1
*** Hey Zack *** I went to the link .... my jaw hit the floor ... Wow!!!!!! (EOM) by Dennis Mong #28604.2.2.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone