Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Paul Theriot, Devoted Collector (Paul T)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Thursday February 7, 2019 at 5:13 AM

Well ... The squirrels are back again ... and delivery will be
@ least 3 maybe 4 weeks out out before actors arrive and get settled into their trailers on set

Then there is the rigorous unpacking & inspection process

Then the laborious task of make up & detailing

prop set up for the grueling photo shot

Lighting! ... Can't forget the lighting

then the shoot itself

Still shot enhancements

Then CGI department

Editor has to cut some here and there

Then the culling of what pix will be used in the final delivery

and the last leg ...

Marketing Dept has to start posting final production & approved pix here on the D4C ...

Soooooooo

It .....................

Could be a while

But hey ......

Never say never

RIGHT ?

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

***** I just pulled tha trigger on 2 cars ***** by Dennis Mong #28677
The anticipation is half the fun. Beautiful models Dennis. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #28677.1
Thank you Bob ... the excitement is just parabolic (EOM) by Dennis Mong #28677.1.1
Congrats, Dennis; they’re Beautiful models! (EOM) by Dan Muldowney #28677.2
Hi Dan ... I was waiting on you ... Were you hiding or are U just busy this week? (EOM) by Dennis Mong #28677.2.1
It’s been a busy week I’m afraid. Ice storms, then snow storms... by Dan Muldowney #28677.2.1.1
Hey Dan ..... Deliver will be a few weeks .. ( I think ) .... because by Dennis Mong #28677.2.1.1.1
The anticipation would be driving me up a wall! by Dan Muldowney #28677.2.1.1.1.1
"NAFEM TRADE SHOW " ... you're 15 minutes from my office ... WHAT !!!!!!!!! by Dennis Mong #28677.2.1.1.1.1.1
Dennis, you’re familiar with NAFEM? Yeah, that’s what I’m doing here! by Dan Muldowney #28677.2.1.1.1.1.1.1
Per my comment on your last post about these models, I'm assuming the red one is for me! ;^) (EOM) by Alan Wright #28677.3
Well ... The squirrels are back again ... and delivery will be by Dennis Mong #28677.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone