Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Paul Theriot, Devoted Collector (Paul T)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Josh Shy
Posted On: Sunday March 10, 2019 at 11:54 AM

On a different subject, I just saw an article on the
computer about the mid engine Chevelle drag car on the internet (I had never heard of or seen this car until Marlow posted pictures of his creation). It was very interesting and what a great job it was. I have no doubt you could knock this outta the park. Look forward to it.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS - Hey Chris! Waddya think of this as a project? by Marlowe Johnson #28746
My name is NOT Chris ... But I think it would pretty cool ... Very Different - That's for sure (EOM) by Dennis Mong #28746.1
IMO, one wouldn't necessarily need the BOS Olds. Side glass, B & C pillars could all be fabbed. (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #28746.2
Why? Are you moving PAST your BB-Bronco right on to this? (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #28746.2.1
That would be a big negative. I can only handle one project at a time. I like to start and finish. (EOM) by Marlowe Johnson #28746.2.1.1
Fab??? Nah, that's wayyyyyy too much work. I'd rather just chop of the roof of the BoS. (EOM) by Marlowe Johnson #28746.2.2
On a different subject, I just saw an article on the by Josh Shy #28746.3
Looks like a Ford PInto rear hatch. Quite en eclectic vehicle. (EOM) by Al Dorado #28746.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone