Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Paul Theriot, Devoted Collector (Paul T)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Marlowe Johnson
Posted On: Friday March 22, 2019 at 7:25 PM

That would depend what kind of Pocher. They had two kinds. They were...
Prestige and Classic. The Prestige series consisted of the Porsche 997, Ferrari Testarossa, and Ferrari F40. They where quite easy and could be assembled in a couple of days.

The Classic consisted of the models like the Mercedes 540k, Rolls Royce Torpedo Cabriolet, and Alfa Romeo Spyder. Those were far more complicated and they were built, not assembled. And yes, 1 year at the minimum.

I have the 3 Prestige series in my collection and 1 Classic series. The classic kicked my a$$. Indeed, it exceeded my skills as it required the ability to sew the cloth top and upholster the leather interior. However, I did lace all the wheels which for me was an accomplishment in itself. I never finished that model and have no desire to do so either.

This is as far as I got with mine. This isn't my model and I actually got a little further along as I painted whitewalls on the tires.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics-bauer mercedes benz 500k by KIM WOO JIN #28771
A knock out! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #28771.1
Best up close pic's ever!! .. Hi detail, focused, clean - Great looking car as well ... WOW!!! by Dennis Mong #28771.2
Now thats a lotta model, looks fantastic, congratulations! (EOM) by Josh Shy #28771.3
Absolute perfection...both the model and the pictures. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #28771.4
Wow! That's awesome! What's the asking price for that treasure??? (EOM) by Alan Wright #28771.5
re: by KIM WOO JIN #28771.5.1
*** I just Fainted *** (EOM) by Dennis Mong #28771.5.1.1
I absolutely love this model. I have a half built Pocher of the Mercedes 540k. (EOM) by Marlowe Johnson #28771.6
Is it true there are 4M parts / pieces in a POCHER kit by Dennis Mong #28771.6.1
That would depend what kind of Pocher. They had two kinds. They were... by Marlowe Johnson #28771.6.1.1
Learned something new today ... What price level are we talking about here ?? (EOM) by Dennis Mong #28771.6.1.1.1
Prices range from $350 to $2,000. (EOM) by Marlowe Johnson #28771.6.1.1.1.1
PICS - This is my Prestige Series Porsche 997. However, it does feature a few.... modifications. by Marlowe Johnson #28771.6.1.2
Very impressive ... Very Impressive Indeed (EOM) by Dennis Mong #28771.6.1.2.1
Thank you, sir! (EOM) by Marlowe Johnson #28771.6.1.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone