Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Paul Theriot, Devoted Collector (Paul T)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Clifford Read
Posted On: Sunday July 7, 2019 at 10:06 AM

In the late '60s when I was finishing college, I'd seen a few of the Fiat 850 coupes running around Toronto and I even thought I might buy one as my first car as soon as I was employed. I've always liked small cars, and I thought these were so nicely styled.
Luckily, I'd changed my mind by the time I had enough money to actually purchase a car, because from all reports, the Fiats at that time, although cute, were simply not durable enough for Canadian roads and climate.
I've always harbored a fondness for those 850 coupes though, and I was delighted when Laudoracing introduced their 1/18 resin replicas of the 1968 version, and I think they've done a really accurate job.
I've mounted the model on the base of a display case which is not supplied with the model.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(pics) '68 Fiat 850 coupe by Laudoracing by Clifford Read #29069
That's a terrific model and well-presented here. Very nice ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #29069.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone