Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas, Devoted Collector (John K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Animesh Shrivastava
Posted On: Sunday November 3, 2019 at 1:21 PM

Chinese sites claimed it Lincoln... I don't know what Pictorial booklet shows, However
The residents and Chinese car historical people themselves claimed that it was did so just to inhance the image of the emperor's car.. as they used to believe during that era that Cadillac was superior brand than Lincoln, hence, after stripping off all badging and letterings the car was difficult to identify which brand it is. Therefore, they started calling it Cadillac. However, engine grille, side bonnet ducts, fender fins and wheelbase can confirm that it was Lincoln. You must be having 1:18 Lincoln in your collection, that can be compared putting side by side and confirm...

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

It was Cadillac Week on Forum 24 so I figured this would be cool. [PIC] by Richard Sufficool #29301
For being a 'stooge' he sure had a nice ride. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29301.1
Funny, I don't remember Larry, Moe, Curly and Henry !? (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29301.1.1
Actually it is not Cadillac... It is Lincoln KB... Chinese presented it this way as by Animesh Shrivastava #29301.2
Now that's interesting. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29301.2.1
Well, you better the Manchurian Palace Museum,.... by Richard Sufficool #29301.2.2
Chinese sites claimed it Lincoln... I don't know what Pictorial booklet shows, However by Animesh Shrivastava #29301.2.2.1
You could be right. I've heard that before.... by Richard Sufficool #29301.2.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone