Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas, Devoted Collector (John K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Richard Sufficool
Posted On: Sunday November 3, 2019 at 2:32 PM

You could be right. I've heard that before....
As far as the Chinese goes, it was the Japanese that purchased the car, jazzed it up and sent it to Manchukuo to be used in state functions that required an imperial presence..
All that's left in the palace museum is a black Packard that was used by the Japanese guy that actually ran the country and supposedly Pu-Yi took it to try to get back to China. The booklet basically tells the story of Pu-Yi and the Japanese Occupation and shows a bunch of pictures of the car back then.
The body style is so generic, you'd have to know who did the coachwork.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

It was Cadillac Week on Forum 24 so I figured this would be cool. [PIC] by Richard Sufficool #29301
For being a 'stooge' he sure had a nice ride. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29301.1
Funny, I don't remember Larry, Moe, Curly and Henry !? (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29301.1.1
Actually it is not Cadillac... It is Lincoln KB... Chinese presented it this way as by Animesh Shrivastava #29301.2
Now that's interesting. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29301.2.1
Well, you better the Manchurian Palace Museum,.... by Richard Sufficool #29301.2.2
Chinese sites claimed it Lincoln... I don't know what Pictorial booklet shows, However by Animesh Shrivastava #29301.2.2.1
You could be right. I've heard that before.... by Richard Sufficool #29301.2.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone