Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas, Devoted Collector (John K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Animesh Shrivastava
Posted On: Wednesday November 6, 2019 at 1:03 PM

(PICS) Car Transporter... Locally Fabricated... The Tractor is yet to come..
The transporter is being locally fabricated...

The Scania Tractor is on the way...

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(PICS) Car Transporter... Locally Fabricated... The Tractor is yet to come.. by Animesh Shrivastava #29316
Is the top area going to be articulated as I don't see the ramps being that steep ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29316.1
In some countries cars are being placed on the upper deck with the help of Fork Lift... (EOM) by Animesh Shrivastava #29316.1.1
Looks good to me but is the 1:1 actually this tall? Can't wait to see the Tractor! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #29316.2
Tractor received... Yes, I think you are right.. It looks taller in comparison by Animesh Shrivastava #29316.2.1
Excellent update Animesh...thanks! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #29316.2.1.1
Interesting color combo on that Vette, the Nomad too. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #29316.3ModeratorZone Diplomat
I remember that Maisto Vette color. I had the Nomad in a dark silver color. That one looks green. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29316.3.1
Yep, according to the list & reviews yattie made one in teal. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29316.3.1.1
This looks excellent ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #29316.4
Wow! Very cool! (EOM) by Marlowe Johnson #29316.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone