Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas, Devoted Collector (John K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Mike DeTorrice
Posted On: Thursday November 7, 2019 at 5:11 PM

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(PICS) Car Transporter... Locally Fabricated... The Tractor is yet to come.. by Animesh Shrivastava #29316
Is the top area going to be articulated as I don't see the ramps being that steep ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29316.1
In some countries cars are being placed on the upper deck with the help of Fork Lift... (EOM) by Animesh Shrivastava #29316.1.1
Looks good to me but is the 1:1 actually this tall? Can't wait to see the Tractor! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #29316.2
Tractor received... Yes, I think you are right.. It looks taller in comparison by Animesh Shrivastava #29316.2.1
Excellent update Animesh...thanks! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #29316.2.1.1
Interesting color combo on that Vette, the Nomad too. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #29316.3ModeratorZone Diplomat
I remember that Maisto Vette color. I had the Nomad in a dark silver color. That one looks green. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29316.3.1
Yep, according to the list & reviews yattie made one in teal. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29316.3.1.1
This looks excellent ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #29316.4
Wow! Very cool! (EOM) by Marlowe Johnson #29316.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone