Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas, Devoted Collector (John K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas Moderator Zone Diplomat
Posted On: Thursday November 28, 2019 at 1:46 PM

Kelly and I have had the opportunity to travel abroad several times. Each trip has been an adventure and a joy. Yet, by our travels, we are constantly reminded of what a great country we live in and how blessed we are. Spend time in another country where electricity is iffy, the threat of oppression is real, people live in what we would consider substandard conditions and many are amazed that you have a watch and a smartphone and you'll realize how good we have it here in the USA. It's always great to come back home.

I like to tell the people who end up in my office looking for counseling to pause for a moment, look around themselves and count the things they can be thankful for, lingering on the blessings and not the hardships. It's not a cure-all for life's problems but it sure will give you a different perspective.

Here's a hearty "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone on Forum 18. We have much to be thankful for!

via GIPHY

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Happy Thanksgiving by John Kuvakas #29381ModeratorZone Diplomat
Happy Thanksgiving to John & to all D4C members / visiters here 1/18th forum (EOM) by Dennis Mong #29381.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone