Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas, Devoted Collector (John K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Josh Shy
Posted On: Friday November 29, 2019 at 11:58 AM

These are just my opinions, the Replicarz Shadow
is pretty much in line with a GMP McLaren. Nice engine detail but wheels do not come off or anything like a GMP Masterpiece but it cost about $100 less too. Not happy with the rear wing, worse than the GMP high-wing McLaren, but not as bad as getting the rear strut supports to stay on the M8D, just don't touch either once you have them set. The Mark Donohue Javelin has a good shape and stance, nice interior and the finish is very nice. Car rocks back and forth, uneven wheels and you can't roll the wheels, I always like to line up the lettering on the tires, oh well. I would have preferred GMP/Acme had done this car so it would have opening parts. I also would have preferred it be the AMX, earlier car but this is a championship car, so. Also I went with the Oliver car as the champ too since they made both cars look the same, I don't like black wheels and the Folmer car had aluminum wheels and sometimes an unpainted rear wing. Just my thoughts, I am sure I am wrong about something here but please don't tell me about it, this is just how I FEEL.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

These are just my opinions, the Replicarz Shadow by Josh Shy #29382
UOP Shadow DN4 by Rand Anderson #29382.1
Thanks Rand, that helped a lot, wing is more stable. (EOM) by Josh Shy #29382.1.1
JOSH by Rand Anderson #29382.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone