Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas, Devoted Collector (John K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 18 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Lemire
Posted On: Thursday February 13, 2020 at 9:03 PM

My collection stands at 311 cars but only 16 of them are unliveried ‘street cars’. All the rest are race cars. That not only makes the street cars rare in my collection but means that they are very special cars to me.

My collection displays are typically by manufacturer and in chronological order, but I decided to make a separate stack next to my computer to highlight some of these street cars and get them away from the sea of numbers, logos and racing stripes.
I’m thinking about rotating this stack every six months with the other eleven non-race cars so they all get some time in the spotlight.

I’m interested to hear what you think about the idea

photo stock stack_zpskygmabvu.jpg

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 18 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

a new display idea by Frank Lemire #29557
Nice presentation Frank. Great choice of the 5 on display right now. I, for one, never by Steve Jakubczak #29557.1
+1.... These 5 selected street cars are very important cars... Congrats (EOM) by Animesh Shrivastava #29557.1.1
I'm lucky............ by Frank Lemire #29557.1.2
<3 ......for your top 5 AUTOart street cars..... (EOM) by Animesh Shrivastava #29557.1.2.1
Actually 4 of the 5 are Autoart......... by Frank Lemire #29557.1.2.1.1
Pl show remaining..... (EOM) by Animesh Shrivastava #29557.1.2.1.1.1
Okay, I've got to get a Montreal... (EOM) by Rusty Hurley #29557.2Zone Diplomat
KK Scale, I think..... They have recently launched Montreal in Orange and Red color.. by Animesh Shrivastava #29557.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone