Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas, Devoted Collector (John K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Richard Sufficool
Posted On: Sunday June 28, 2020 at 1:24 PM

I used to love to take pics of the model in some outdoor setting but then I started doing pictorials for reviews and advertising and it's much better to use a white background first for the truest color; second to focus entirely on the model and third, it's easier for the techie that places the pictures in various sizes for advertising in different venues.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

First "SS" Chevelle [PIC] by Richard Sufficool #29890
WHEW!!! That's pretty / outstanding pics. (EOM) by Billy Collins #29890.1
Have this one and love the detail...awesome presentation! (EOM) by Galen Laird #29890.2
Ertl Authentics ? (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #29890.2.1
Lane (EOM) by Richard Sufficool #29890.2.1.1
A real Z-16 beauty from Lane. I have the fine versions also done by by Mike DeTorrice #29890.3
* * * Hey Rich * * * Now this is the way to take pic's ... XCLNT my friend ... I like your style (EOM) by Dennis Mong #29890.4
My "style".... by Richard Sufficool #29890.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone