Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas, Devoted Collector (John K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Richard Sufficool
Posted On: Sunday October 11, 2020 at 10:57 AM

This was the first of GMP's '67 Fairlane line back in '03.
There were some gripes about the trim package. I think it was about buckets vs bench seat. It has a few neat features for the time including pose-able side windows.
I was fascinated with the working suspension and something the successive models didn't have... pneumatic tires. The result was action so realistic, it was like the real car. I confess to dropping the model over and over just to see the action. Yeah... I'm weird.
(floor mats by Ned Anello)

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

'67 Fairlane GT [PIC] by Richard Sufficool #30114
(Yes, I noted those floor mats). We should also mention this model's weight; it's heavy! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #30114.1
A home run from GMP. It looks superb here in red ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #30114.2
As I recall, the most glaring error on this car was the hood. (EOM) by Andy Sixsmith #30114.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone