Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Keko Romero
Posted On: Tuesday November 27, 2018 at 4:21 AM

I forgot to mention that my BMW Isetta was bought in my local BMW dealer, but it΄s a Schuco.

Recently Schuco has released some new combos, both with the same Kassbohrer little trailer, one with a Opel Kapitan and another with a Mercedes 170. Also it΄s available another version of the Mini Cooper, with a different trailer, in this case the same as the Opel Kadett. Schuco made some time ago another combo in the microcars series with a Lloyd Alexander and the same trailer of the Isetta, BMW 600 and Goggo. Although these models looks really lovely and catch the attention of all people that visit my collecion room.

Cheers

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS - My little sub collection of car+trailer by Schuco by Keko Romero #24918
Those are cool! (EOM) by David Knight #24918.1
Nice! (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #24918.2
Great models Keko! I have a 2CV Spot with trailer... by John Roberts #24918.3
PICS - here are mine...BMW Isetta 500 and VW Kafer with trailers by Randall Olson #24918.4
Very nice!! by Keko Romero #24918.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone