Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jean Philippe Sergent
Posted On: Tuesday December 4, 2018 at 7:18 PM

Thank you for asking !. Unfortunately, I didn't had the chance to buy one yet.

I can't be more specific cause I don't have the model in the flesh but from what I have seen so far, and from various sources, I find it very very attractive and quite well done, in terms of details and proportions. I have nothing to complain about, which is, quite frankly from me, pretty rare when it comes to NEO models. This Cadillac looks good enough for me to buy from this company, something that didn't happened since years and years...

Now, Randall's talking about the GLM's version, a 1948 Sedan. Both are quite close of course, with mainly minor differences from the front and rear ends.

See the pics, 1948 grille is a bit smaller with more centred lips and the side lamps are not surrounded by a chromed detail that reach the front arch wheel, as in 49.

From the rear ends, the easiest way to set these 2 years apart is the series of the very thin horizontal and chromed blades under the taillights.

Now, As it is coming from NEO...well, till now... this 1949 Sedan could be released in another colour than black.

And it's only my opinion, but I think this Cadillac as been reduced ( or inspired ) from the gorgeous 1/18Th green CMF's version, a company also included into the MCW empire, among NEO and BoS...

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Neo '49 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan by Stanton Lyman #24947
Yes, look forward to more expert opinion. I saw this model in person. Is it the same as the GLM? (EOM) by Randall Olson #24947.1
Hello Stanton, by Jean Philippe Sergent #24947.2
Jean Philippe, thanks for the informative photographs and information! (EOM) by Randall Olson #24947.2.1
You're very welcome.The least I can do since I don't have the model yet. ;) (EOM) by Jean Philippe Sergent #24947.2.1.1
Neo also releasing the 4 door in metallic green. (EOM) by Ken Spear #24947.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone