Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Michel Lemieux
Posted On: Thursday December 6, 2018 at 12:56 PM

I have the same Starchief in the same color scheme but with the retracted antenna
released some years ago. And now pratically the same price for both Pontiacs the WMCE Starchief and the BRK Safari. They seem to have not a big difference between both regarding the quality. For someone who start to collect we can't say which one is the WMCE or the BRK. The Safari for me offer the best model quality price with the new packaging until now. Two gorgeous models. I'd like an ambulance and also a 4 door Hdtp.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Added another Pontiac to the collection. I really like the color combination on by Curtis Parisi #24955
Nice, Curtis! Is this the new WMCE? (EOM) by Randall Olson #24955.1
Randall, yes it is. (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #24955.1.1
Beautifully finished models. Thanks for posting these. (EOM) by David Holcombe #24955.2
Beautiful color. I have one on the way. (EOM) by John Merritt #24955.3
Wow, I love both of those models. Congrats. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #24955.4
Great pics, Curtis! Interesting to see them side by side. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #24955.5
I have the same Starchief in the same color scheme but with the retracted antenna by Michel Lemieux #24955.5.1
My Star Chief arived today, what a sweet model it is. by John Merritt #24955.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone