Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Saturday December 29, 2018 at 10:37 PM

Don, I remember riding in the back seat and the inside of the car was very white.
The surface area on the back seat alone was approximately 2.9 square acres off white leather.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Here's a cry to all of our Cadillac admirers here. by Don Anderson #25061
Don, I like the gold colour idea. "Champagne", hic? Also, painting the interior by Randall Olson #25061.1
Pic: Don, another gold suggestion would be Gotham Gold, a beautiful pale yellow. by David Knight #25061.1.1
David, I was seriously thinking of that gold color. It looks to me by Don Anderson #25061.1.1.1
Don, I remember riding in the back seat and the inside of the car was very white. by David Knight #25061.1.1.1.1
Pics: Interior of a Gotham Gold ‘59 Cadillac by David Knight #25061.1.1.1.1.1
David, I like the beige exterior and the interior shots too. So I by Don Anderson #25061.1.1.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone