Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Ken Spear
Posted On: Monday December 31, 2018 at 1:37 PM

Thanks for the clarification Raymond. My mistake and apologies. Since I am only
aware of Victory producing this model, I assumed that it was a Victory kit. I cannot find the original box.I purchased this some time ago as a kit.As you have indicated, it was missing side vent windows,decals and also door handles and tail lights (I used tail lights from a later year Desoto).The model came to me in the blue colour, however, I chose and painted the interior colours bases on photos I found on the internet of a real car.I am interested to know if anyone reading this post can tell me who produced this resin casting. The chrome front grill and bumpers are high quality metal castings, not plastic.As you have pointed out, it is missing side air vents,window frame as well as door handles.If anyone has ideas where I can find the missing parts, I would love to complete it.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Victory 1942 De Soto Convertible by Raymond Paszkiewicz #25075
Thanks for the clarification Raymond. My mistake and apologies. Since I am only by Ken Spear #25075.1
Raymond,as an aside, IMHO your 1941 Cadillac series 61, 1942 by Ken Spear #25075.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone