Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Wednesday January 2, 2019 at 9:29 AM

Pics: Back to business for the new year: International 4200 and Freightliner M2
New Ray produces a line of trucks in 1:43 that are quite good and down right cheap to buy. These can be added to your fleet fo a little as $10.99-12.99 a copy depending upon the source. The cabs are metal and the chassis and bodies designed for different purposes are made of sturdy high impact plastic. The parts are fastened together with tiny screws allowing for disassembly for customizing. On these box trucks I customized the boxes to replicate one of my favorite carriers in Massachusetts. We often see them on the ferry to the Vineyard and on the island itself. Many of the actual trucks operated by Cape Cod Express have red cabs. Shown with the models are actual box trucks for each make.

Actual Freightliner M2 Medium Duty Box Truck

New Ray Replica

Actual International 4200 Box Truck

New Ray Replica

Comparison of Freightliner and International

Interior of box

Cape Cod Express tandem trailer trucks at the ferry dock

Photo Credit: Cape Cod Times

Model as it comes undecorated

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Back to business for the new year: International 4200 and Freightliner M2 by David Knight #25090
Love the 1:1 vs 1:43 - very cool! Do they do refrigerated trucks too (fish!)!? (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #25090.1
Unfortunately, Karl, I don’t think they do a refrigerated truck. by David Knight #25090.1.1
Nice lookng trucks. (EOM) by John Merritt #25090.2
Those are great. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #25090.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone