Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Monday January 7, 2019 at 8:40 AM

An old favorite in my parade section, and likely many others. (PIC)

1954 CADILLAC ELDORADO with PRESIDENT EISENHOWER at his 1953 inauguration, by VITESSE

Jan. 20, 1953, in his first inaugural parade, President Eisenhower rode triumphant in the first public appearance of the new Cadillac Eldorado. This was #2 of 532 made by GM. Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969) was a retired 5-star general and Supreme Allied Commander in Europe during World War II. He was elected President of the United States in 1952 and re-elected in 1956.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

An old favorite in my parade section, and likely many others. (PIC) by David Holcombe #25113
I have always liked that model, David. Thanks for brining it to life! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25113.1
David, what did you do with the door handles? (EOM) by Don Anderson #25113.2
Somehow, somewhere, Vitesse forgot them! And I had never noticed by David Holcombe #25113.2.1
Wonder why Kay Summersby wasn't driving? That would have been cool! (EOM) by Rick Thompson #25113.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone