Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Mike DeTorrice
Posted On: Wednesday January 9, 2019 at 6:45 AM

The second background image I recall came from a series
of pictures produced by a number of different photographers who were hired as part of a federal program set up during the Depression in the 1930's and 1940's to document the American scene and life in various parts of the country, many of them in poorer areas.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(Pics) A 1919 Fiat 501 by Mike DeTorrice #25123
That is very cool. The pictures are outstanding. (EOM) by John Merritt #25123.1
Thanks ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #25123.1.1
Gorgeous, Mike. In the first picture is that a a gas pump island? (EOM) by Randall Olson #25123.2
Actually, I think it may be the raised section where by Mike DeTorrice #25123.2.1
Provides great "texture". I find myself drawn into your photo. (EOM) by Randall Olson #25123.2.1.1
Cool as always. Where did you get that picture from? An old postcard? (EOM) by Jacques Roest #25123.3
The second background image I recall came from a series by Mike DeTorrice #25123.3.1
Did you blackwash the grille? Looks great. (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #25123.4
That's the original look, so no blackwash from me. I think they used by Mike DeTorrice #25123.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone