Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Thursday January 10, 2019 at 12:26 PM

And a quick shot of the reconstructed little table that caused this series (PIC)

And now it's loaded again.

Time for another little project!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

The last of my parade cars (Whew!), a Mercedes for an emperor (PICs) by David Holcombe #25132
And a quick shot of the reconstructed little table that caused this series (PIC) by David Holcombe #25132.1
I have this Vitesse as a popemobile, with the same generic red-hatted pope figure by Mark Lampariello #25132.2
Vitesse and several of the other early 1:43 popular producers obviously by David Holcombe #25132.2.1
David, that still is a great display and a nice collection. (EOM) by Don Anderson #25132.2.1.1
David, a job finished and well done! The display table is a revelation. by Randall Olson #25132.2.1.1.1
Nice model and I like the table. I need to see if I can talk my wife into a couple of those. (EOM) by John Merritt #25132.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone