Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Randall Olson
Posted On: Friday January 11, 2019 at 12:51 AM

David, a job finished and well done! The display table is a revelation.
I was wondering how I could squeeze more models into my space;)

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

The last of my parade cars (Whew!), a Mercedes for an emperor (PICs) by David Holcombe #25132
And a quick shot of the reconstructed little table that caused this series (PIC) by David Holcombe #25132.1
I have this Vitesse as a popemobile, with the same generic red-hatted pope figure by Mark Lampariello #25132.2
Vitesse and several of the other early 1:43 popular producers obviously by David Holcombe #25132.2.1
David, that still is a great display and a nice collection. (EOM) by Don Anderson #25132.2.1.1
David, a job finished and well done! The display table is a revelation. by Randall Olson #25132.2.1.1.1
Nice model and I like the table. I need to see if I can talk my wife into a couple of those. (EOM) by John Merritt #25132.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone