Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Merritt
Posted On: Tuesday January 29, 2019 at 11:49 AM

I haven't had them together yet, as the '60 is still packed away.
From memory and the photos, I would have to say the '60 has crisper features and details over the '59, simply because of the resin. I hope to have more of my models unpacked soon as one of my display cases is just about ready. If I run across the '60 (either one of the two I have) I will get some photos of them together. Now while I prefer the '60 in style over the '59 in 1:1, I prefer the '59 in model form between these two. There is just something about these white metal models that gets me every time.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - From My Collection - '60 Buick by John Merritt #25262
Beautiful color for this one! (EOM) by Russ Rader #25262.1
I've been looking for one of these. Nice! (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #25262.2
One of my favourites.I have the 2 tone maroon & white. (EOM) by Ken Spear #25262.2.1
Mark, after somewhat impulsively selling my navy Neo Buick, I searched for by Randall Olson #25262.2.2
Absolutely stunning! (EOM) by Barry Levittan #25262.3
One of Neo's best. Curious, John, how does it compare to WMCE's '59? (EOM) by Randall Olson #25262.4
I won't presume to answer for John. I love both, but there's no doubt that by Brian Laurance #25262.4.1
I agree with you Brian. The '60 captures the essence of the 1:1 better than the '59 does. (EOM) by John Merritt #25262.4.1.1
I haven't had them together yet, as the '60 is still packed away. by John Merritt #25262.4.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone