Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Wednesday January 30, 2019 at 3:33 PM

'61 Lincoln - I just gambled and bought the Neo burgundy '61 Lincoln Convertible
(hopefully not banana shaped) and the BOS black sedan. Delivery is pending but I am curious to know if anyone has them and what they thought of the grille detail. I am concerned that it might be all silver and so lack definition and depth. If this is true, are there any remedies that have been done?

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

'61 Lincoln - I just gambled and bought the Neo burgundy '61 Lincoln Convertible by Jack Dodds #25275
Jack, I have both.- Fear not, the body is straight on both models. No blackwash on either grille. (EOM) by Stanton Lyman #25275.1
What I feared was that the grilles might be too bright silver, even by Jack Dodds #25275.1.1
I posted a review back in April 2018. by Graeme Ogg #25275.1.1.1
Haha...yes it was me now that you remind me! I will revue. Thanks! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25275.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone