Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Graeme Ogg
Posted On: Friday February 1, 2019 at 12:54 PM

Well, I don't want to be the one to name and shame him, but I think I know who it is.
And just for the sake of balance I'd have to say I bought from him quite regularly in the past, and apart from the fact that he was sometimes a little too eager to please by saying a model was ready to ship when in fact he was still waiting for deliveries, I always got what I wanted in the end.

On one occasion when the wait for delivery seemed excessive he refunded the payment and offered to alert me when the delayed model was actually available, which was decent enough of him. And one model that came loose in its plastic case and got broken in transit was replaced without question.

From my experience, "proven unreliability" sounds a bit harsh, but maybe I was just lucky, or maybe his service has gone downhill.

p.s. Maybe his English communication was less than perfect but it's a damn sight better than my Chinese (or yours) so we can't really hold that against him. He does at least try.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Recently, there have been some Esval models of American cars on Ebay... by Scott Brown #25281
Not sure what you mean by "proven unreliability". I have ordered... by Lloyd Mecca #25281.1
I ordered thousands of dollars of models from him and everything was fine... by Scott Brown #25281.1.1
My experience with this seller too; after several thou spent. Never again. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25281.1.1.1
There are two issues here, right? by Robert Jacobs #25281.2
Check ebay for the only person selling the 56 Esval Chey. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25281.2.1
Well, I don't want to be the one to name and shame him, but I think I know who it is. by Graeme Ogg #25281.2.1.1
Without saying anything further about a specific seller, a few comments on suppliers in general... by Scott Brown #25281.2.1.1.1
For the rest of the story, some metrics on this seller... by Lloyd Mecca #25281.2.1.1.1.1
Yes, let's leave it at that, Lloyd. This is a thread that definitely needs to cool down. (EOM) by Scott Brown #25281.2.1.1.1.1.1
Esval models? A little help. by David Holcombe #25281.2.2
Thanks David! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25281.2.2.1
Just an observation. by David Crowe #25281.3
Multiple identities by John Kuliak #25281.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone