Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: renato camesasca
Posted On: Saturday February 2, 2019 at 5:13 PM

Message from Esval Models,Hope many of You send suggestion and review to Alex
Hello Mr. Camesasca,

Thank you for your follow up and feedback. Unfortunately, it is too late to take any measures to address your concerns about our 1956 Chevrolet wagon models. The design for these models was frozen months ago, production is finished, and the models are already on sale in some parts of the world. They will soon be available at our dealers in North America and Europe.

While our brand is committed to making most accurate and detailed models to offer collectors most value for money, mistakes may occur from time to time for a variety of reasons. Aside from your concerns about the upper windshield frame line, I hope that you will find these models very detailed and accurate. We take painstaking attention and many hours of design work to ensure that our models are most accurate on the market in this premium segment. I hope you agree. Sometimes, perspectives of photos may distort some true lines of the real cars, and I am confident that this is not a significant mistake.

We will certainly address your concerns when and if we decide to make other versions of the 1956 Chevrolet. If these models prove to be successful among collectors around the world, there are other versions of 1956 Chevrolet that we can make and address this design flaw in these future versions of this well-known model of the Chevrolet brand.

If your collector community is concerned about any of our other future models, which we showcased at our website or at our booth at the ongoing Nuremberg Toy Fair, I suggest that you compile and provide that feedback in written form and send it to me, so we can address it during our design process to ensure that our products are most accurate.

Enjoy your weekend.

Alex

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Message from Esval Models,Hope many of You send suggestion and review to Alex by renato camesasca #25294

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone