Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Graeme Ogg
Posted On: Tuesday February 5, 2019 at 5:54 PM

These Neos are essentially the BoS models ...
except they have silver-painted window frames instead of the presumably more expensive P/E frames on the BoS versions - but are about twice the price of the BoS models! Crazy. Likewise the Neo Lincoln Contiental convertible is twice the price of the BoS sedan. yet Neo makes and sells them both, sometimes side by side on the same website. Just can't imagine what the commercial thinking is behind it.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Chrysler Valliant by John Ellis #25303
Interesting looking! The only similar one that I know of is by Trax of by David Holcombe #25303.1
Route66modelcarstore reissued these very models a few years ago. Last time by Randall Olson #25303.1.1
Chrysler Valliant by John Ellis #25303.1.1.1
Many thanks, John for your generous post. MM's Ford Falcon was better. (EOM) by Randall Olson #25303.1.1.1.1
Getting the Valiant up and running - just a suggestion. by Graeme Ogg #25303.1.1.1.2
Chrysler Valliant by John Ellis #25303.1.2
I think you may be out of luck John, as I was... by John Roberts #25303.1.2.1
John, your E-Mail address came up as “not valid “ by John Ellis #25303.1.2.1.1
A long shot, but is it possible Pete might have a few parts gathering dust? (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #25303.2
No, Pete doesn't. I had a similar conversation with him years ago... by John Roberts #25303.2.1
I just saw on the 'bay a decent looking Valiant from NEO. Lot of variation in price. Also a wagon. (EOM) by David Holcombe #25303.3
These Neos are essentially the BoS models ... by Graeme Ogg #25303.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone