Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Crowe
Posted On: Tuesday February 5, 2019 at 7:43 PM

If THAT Cadillac is growing on you, go to the doctor and have it removed.
The wheels are nice. Esval should start with those wheels, trash the ruined Eldorado, and give us a factory stock Cadillac on which the wheels would be appropriate. I think that means it would have to be a rear wheel drive Cadillac.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

pic Kaiser,Oldsmobile,International,Cadillac Esval by renato camesasca #25309
Thanks for the good information and pictures, Renato. The Kaiser Carolina by David Holcombe #25309.1
The 55 Oldsmobile is nice but I'd really like a 56 Oldsmobile (EOM) by Mark Millar #25309.2
I have to admit that once the Cadillac by Jean Philippe Sergent #25309.3
If THAT Cadillac is growing on you, go to the doctor and have it removed. by David Crowe #25309.3.1
LOL !!! Crazy isn't ??? I am surprised I like it now ! But my doctor by Jean Philippe Sergent #25309.3.1.1
This shows how starved we are for Cadillacs! I say go with the wiener mobile. (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #25309.3.2
The mouth of the Olds grille is not high enough where it meets the hood. by Jack Dodds #25309.4
Esval Kaiser Manhattan by Raymond Paszkiewicz #25309.5
Yes I noticed the baby Duesenberg with and without by kenneth Hodges #25309.5.1
You bet. (EOM) by Ralf Buyer #25309.5.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone