Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Tom Ciryak
Posted On: Wednesday February 6, 2019 at 10:38 PM

Has anyone been watching the series called 'Project Blue Book"? Takes place in the
late 40's early 50's so far. Cars are totally awesome from that era.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Has anyone been watching the series called 'Project Blue Book"? Takes place in the by Tom Ciryak #25317
Yeah. Fun to spot the cars even if the car years are sometimes out of sync. (EOM) by Frank Racibozynski #25317.1
The new TNT series "I am the Night" has a lot of cars from the mid sixties and earlier, but..... by Frank Racibozynski #25317.1.1
Yes! Love it! And it's great spotting the aircraft. (EOM) by Greg Johnston #25317.2
I wonder why the Chevy used in episode 5 has a headlight out? by Harvey Goranson #25317.2.1
Didn't know they wrote a book?? Hmmm And I do believe it's a different car? Or is my memory that by Tom Ciryak #25317.2.1.1
J. Allen Hynek was a real dude, but he didn't write the book. by Harvey Goranson #25317.2.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone