Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Racibozynski
Posted On: Friday February 8, 2019 at 8:35 PM

ANNOUNCING--Countryside Show Pizzafest on Saturday March 16th at Giordano's in Willowbrook at 6 PM
It's time again for us to get together to share food and fellowship the evening before the Countryside Collectors Classic Show. Pizza, soft drinks, tax and tips for the group usually work out to about $18 each or a bit less. Beer, wine, and mixed drinks are separate on your own tab.

Please contact me by replying to this post or directly to me at fmr1031ATaol.c.... Please respond as soon as you can so that I can give the restaurant a headcount to reserve a space for the group. Feel free to let me know your likes and dislikes when it comes to toppings, deep dish, and thin crust.

https://giordanos.com/locations/willowbrook/

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

ANNOUNCING--Countryside Show Pizzafest on Saturday March 16th at Giordano's in Willowbrook at 6 PM by Frank Racibozynski #25326
My brother and I will be ordering off the menu. Looking forward to seeing all again this year (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #25326.1
I'll be there! Thanks for organizing (again)! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #25326.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone